
I was out running errands today and noticed a new red challenger leaving a parking lot at about the same time as I was. While there is nothing out of the ordinary about this event it is how my afternoon progressed that was interesting. I went to 3 different stores after that (home depot, fred meyers, and taco bell) and saw that same car at each of these places. On my way home, about 5 miles out of town, I saw it again driving down the freeway the same direction as I was. I noticed this car because it was out of the ordinary but I wonder how many times this happens to people. How many times we run in the same circles as others without even realizing it. How funny it would be to follow the driver of the red challenger and tell them the places they had been in the last few hours. I'm pretty sure that they would find it much creepier than it actually was but I think it would be funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment