January 28, 2010
Hello! *waves*
Instead of being productive and getting things finished today I got caught up searching random things on the internet. It's happened to the best of us, we think that we will only be on the computer briefly and a few hours later we realize a "few minutes" was a bit longer than it was supposed to be. Interestingly that has lead my day to this blog...My very first real blog. So while I have nothing important or interesting to say at this moment I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sachi, I am a mom, friend, substitute teacher (with a little too much free time) and girlfriend as well as many, many more nouns and adjectives. So to anyone who may come across this brand new blog of mine, "Hello! please come in, have a seat and make yourself comfortable". There are many more things to write about. So until then, it was nice meeting you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment